JP Killeen & Associates, Inc. (K&A) is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) providing consulting services to the healthcare industry. Founded in 1999, by John Killeen, a U.S. Army Veteran, JP Killeen & Associates brings a team of experts with over 30 years of experience consulting for the private sector and government. Our expertise spans from IT optimization to patient care transformation and financial performance services.
John P. Killeen, the founder of JP Killeen and Associates is a U.S. Army Vietnam era veteran who finished college on the GI Bill. He has spent the last 30 years in the healthcare field, launching K&A to help the medical community provide affordable, high quality healthcare services.
We help hospitals, health care providers and clinics deliver high quality affordable patient care, while eliminating outdated systems, saving time and money.
- Healthcare IT Optimization
Electronic Health Records (EHR) provide instant access to accurate and complete information about a patient’s health.
- Patient Care Transformation
Improve patient access to quality care. Eliminate long waits to see physicians
- Improve Financial Performance
Eliminate outdated account billing processes that are time consuming and expensive. Effectively manage a billing cycle from start to finish.
- Strong commercial past performance with diverse healthcare systems such as Inova Health System and Steinmetz Center for Integrative Medicine.
- Proven Results: EHR implementation resulted in annual savings of $275K, revenue cycle management increased cash flow by 50%, and Patient Access services helped reduce appointment wait times by 75%.
- K&A’s finance and inventory control management expertise gives us a unique advantage applying these principles to medical practices and healthcare systems.
- Steinmetz Center for Integrative Medicine – EHR Implementation
- INOVA Health System – Revenue Cycle Management
- Children’s Hospital – Financial Performance
- National Breast Center – Patient Care Communications
- The Physician & Midwife Collaborative Practice – EHR Implementation
- Greenberg Dental – Financial Performance